Coming Soon..The Real C6 project!
The C6 Air is the latest full face helmet from Sky Systems. The helmet features an innovative design, built from the neck up, using extensive ergonomic and anthropometric head measurement data.
Since forming a strategic alliance with Sky Shot Design ltd. (UK) the Genesis project, which lead to the development of the C6 project, first started with an in-depth user research study into what skydivers of any experience level and discipline are looking for in a full-face helmet. The design development lead by Sky Systems’ Creative Director, Mark Wane then focused on three main areas, Ergonomic fit, functionality and user experience. In each of these three areas the main focus of the design has been safety orientated around the user.
As a result of the design process a number of unique patented technologies have been developed;
1.Full shell ventilation designed to target positive airflow onto the visor whether you are in the tunnel, flying flat, head-down or on the angle.
2.Locking visor ratchet mechanism with intuitive, effortless operation design to lock the visor closed to eliminate unwanted openings at high speed.
3.We have added functionality to the helmet by designing a range of modular attachments for cameras and other devices that can be coupled with out unique cutaway system.
- -Full air flow design for comfort and anti fogging
- -2.5mm polycarbonate full-view visor lens design for high impact protection
- -Unrestricted head movement and visibility
- -Locking visor ratchet system
- -Ergonomic Fit, sizes available – XXS-XXL
- -Modular Poron liner for extreme impact protection
- -Side-snap system for effective fit
- -Shell designed to allow view of mount
- -Carbon Fiber composites construction
The development of the C6 does not end with the helmet. Modular attachments and cutaway systems will also be available, to meet your camera flying needs.
Please contact the Sky Systems USA Inc office in Raeford NC at 1-910-777-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!